FINTEC recruit is seeking an Internal Sales Manager for our electronics manufacturing client, an established and successful growing business in the Contract Electronics Manufacturing (CEM) industry based in St Ives in Cambridgeshire. This is a permanent role with competitive salary. Experience of sales from a manufacturing environment is an essential.
* Overall responsibility for output of the internal sales team.
* Customer account management, providing quotations, ensuring orders are processed and on time delivery.
* Host and attend customer meetings (on and off site)
* Manage key customers accounts which include regular pricing reviews, manufacturing agreements etc
* Liaison with internal purchasing and procurement and production and test depts
* Overseeing change concession system, ensuring correct data flow to departments
* Manage customer returns, reporting on fault finding/rework and associated costs etc
Skills and experience required for the Internal Sales Manager role:
* Ability to prioritise appropriately and multi-task
* IT proficient (MS Office)
* Strong business acumen, an effective communicator with customer facing experience
* Good time Management and ability to work under pressure
* Ability to delegate appropriately as well as an effective team player
* Experience of people management skills and working directly with customers
* Sales experience of working in a manufacturing environment, electronics or similar an advantage
* Knowledge or Experience of ERP system(s) is desirable not an essential
Full details of the Internal Sales Manager role is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV to FINTEC recruit