IT Governance Project Manger | Salesforce | London Market
My client is a Leading Specialist (Re)insurance firm based in London and they are on the market looking for an IT Governance Project Manager to join their Managed Services team to help in defining new project management processes, implementing best practices for Agile Project Management.
They are looking for someone who can:
* Organise and lead project status and working meetings and prepare and distribute progress reports.
* Manage risks and issues, correcting deviations from plans and performing delivery planning for assigned projects.
* Support the Product Owner and other stakeholders in managing expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project governance
* Understanding of software development lifecycle models
* Excellent knowledge of Agile Project and Traditional Management tools, such as Jira/Greenhopper, Rally, VersionOne, Prince2, or equivalent tools
* Experience in implementing Saleforce
* Experience of implementing software or web development projects using Agile methodologies
* Experience in a Project Manager capacity managing a variety of projects including large, complex projects in a high-tech development environment with multi-function teams
* Experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects