Strong Group are acting on behalf of their client who are one of the UK's leading, multi-disciplined business service providers, offering data/IT services and facilities management.
They are recruiting for a IT Helpdesk Technician on a permanent basis based in Sheffiled, Northern England.
Job Role : The role is to offer end-to-end technical support to our internal users. As well as dealing with local issues and supporting and internal projects if necessary. the role will require provising support to our end - users, using a varitety of mediums including support over the phone, online, in-person and on site support.
* Working within the IT team to troubleshoot internal computer andf server issues in a busy 100+ user enviroement .
* Will need to diagnose and repair computer hardware and software related issues on the company domain including laptops, printers, mobiles etc.
* Will be required and competent in building computers for domain users, laptops, tablets and mobile phones
* Ability to understand and meet internal SLAs
* Deal with regular IT issues that are raised as helpdesk tickets
* Diognose computer erros and provide technical support
* Troubleshoot software, hardware and limited network issues
* Train end-users how to setup and use software
* Recove files from a data back up if required
* install, configure and upgrade PC software and operating systems
* Liaise with logistics to log and track all hardware on the asset register
Skill Set Requirements -
* 1st and 2nd line IT experience in a windows infrastructure
* Windows 10 support skills
* Office 365 experience
* Active directory experience
* software & hardware troubleshooting
* Printer troubleshooting
* Install and configure software
* Updating documentation
* Previous helpdesk experience
* good administration skills
The salary on offer is £25,000 + based on experience.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please call Ella on 02039675025 or email email@example.com @ Strong Recruitment Group.