Title: IT Infrastructure Engineer/Technician
Our client is a well established Global manufacturer of power generation/turbines/combustion to a myriad of industries including Marine, Petrochemical, Waste to Energy, Hospitals, Education, Offshore Oil & Gas, Power Generation, etc. Their market leading comprehensive product range means that they have gained an enviable global reputation synonymous with excellence in the +100 countries that utilise their products/services. We are proud to be an integral part of their ongoing expansion, providing them with suitable local staff to complement their outstanding existing team.
The IT Infrastructure Engineer is a strategically important role in ensuring the stability, security, and efficiency of our client's systems, networks, servers, etc. You will have significant input into the planning, deployment, and optimisation of IT infrastructure solutions.
Duties will include;
* Monitoring and maintaining infrastructure
* Proactively monitoring the performance, availability, and security of the IT infrastructure.
* Performing routine maintenance tasks, applying patches & upgrades, and ensuring systems are up to date
* Troubleshooting and resolving issues
* Diagnosing and troubleshooting complex technical problems related to infrastructure, network connectivity, etc. Identifying root causes and implementing effective solutions in a timely manner
* Being the escalation point for complex issues that cannot be resolved by the IT helpdesk
The successful IT Infrastructure Engineer will be an enthusiastic and likeable team player who takes pride in their work possessing;
* Experience of the configuration, management, and troubleshooting of Windows Servers - using PowerShell and GUI
* Knowledge of Microsoft Hyper-V / VMWare
* Cloud based experience - Microsoft Azure and O365 technologies.
* Able to configure, troubleshoot, and maintain backup and recovery systems.
* Strong network skills, including switches, routers, wireless, and firewalls.
* Ability to solve problems and work independently, as well as work within the group and communicate issues and possible solutions effectively
* Good communication skills at all levels
Salary: Depending on experience + Excellent Package
Critical Illness Cover
All from start date
This role is commutable from:
Deeping St James
Alternative Titles: IT Infrastructure Engineer, IT Infrastructure Technician, 3rd Line, IT Technician, IT Engineer, 3rd Line Support, IT Support Manager
Mana Resourcing is a specialist recruitment company working within the Engineering, Sales, IT and Commercial sectors. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates alike.