IT Migration Engineer required by our client, an award-winning Financial Services company employing over 200 staff from its City base and five regional offices. The role is to ensure the successful transition of acquired companies to the target operating systems and models defined by the business.
The Ideal Candidate
- Performing a critical analytical and supporting role to ensure the smooth integration of acquired companies
- Data Analysis, Planning and Project Management of key aspects of the integration
- Technical hands-on roles such as business application moves and system migrations on various types of platforms and technologies
- Contribute to the ongoing support of systems,
- 3 Years’ experience in Microsoft stack of technologies
- 3 Years’ experience, Window servers, VmWare, O365, O365 EOL, endpoint management (MDM and Intune),
- Some experience of SQL. Mimecast and other technologies desirable such as Azure.
- 3 Years’ experience in System Migrations and supporting roles
- 2 Years’ experience of ICT (including some telephony) architecture and support
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA'S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, sexuality, race or religion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age sex, sexuality, race or religion for this role.