IT Project Manager - Agile / Scrum
City of London
£500 - £560 per day
A leading life insurance organisation requires an IT Project Delivery Manager to ensure the successful delivery of projects expertise across Agile, Scrum and SAFe are essential.
The Agile IT Project Manager Will:
* Ensure successful delivery of projects so as to ensure the company's strategic objectives are met.
* Work closely with both business change and technology in the delivery of projects which cover both change and IT.
* Ensure agile and project delivery best practice is implemented and adhered to/
IT Agile Project Manager Required Skills & Experience:
* Relevant Project Management qualification such as APMP or PMI
* Leading SAFe SA SAFe4 certification
* Professional Scrum Master certification
* Project Management experience within financial services, ideally insurance.
* A good understanding of conduct risk would be highly advantageous.
Exciting opportunity for an Agile expert Project Manager, please apply and suitable applicants will be contacted accordingly.