We're looking for an IT Support Analyst to join an industry leading organisation that are currently going through a period of growth. You'd be joining a small but dedicated team that is responsible for all of IT Support & Services for a particular site.
This is a varied role where you will get involved will all aspects of IT Support
* Providing internal users with support for their desktop environments
* Support all aspects of IT Infrastructure
* Ensure all incidents and requests are dealt with
* Ensure the security of the IT Infrastructure and Disaster recovery
* Work on change requests and projects
You'll gain exposure to a variety of technologies & platforms
* Hardware & software for desktops, tablets, laptops, AV
* Telephony systems
* Microsoft Office suite
* Active Directory
* Network technologies
* Meeting room facilities
* Infrastructure technologies (Servers, BackUp, Storage, Network etc)
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone operating at a 1st/2nd line level in a hands-on, in-person role looking to progress their career.
In this collaborative, people centric environment you'll be supported to progress your career towards 3rd line!
Due to the hands on support required, this is an office based role so you do need to be a commutable distance (less than an hour) from their offices near Cinderford (10-15 miles West of Gloucester)
Click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!