IT Support Engineer - Data & Applications
£30,000 per annum
We are looking for an enthusiastic IT Support candidate who is looking for that next step to further their career.
You'd be joining a reputable global business who are currently going through a large transformation towards the cloud as well as continuous improvement & automation.
After training you would be taking responsibility across the support of this companies data and application. This would be a broad position where you would get to work alongside various different skill sets and involved with a broad range of technologies.
* Manage & maintain business applications
* Manager, maintain and administer database backups, disaster recovery procedures, database security access
* Create & update SQL Databases, schemas, tables & stored procedures
* Troubleshoot, manage and resolve data & application incidents / bug fixes
* Maintain the quality of business data using batch processing and automation
* Monitor performance of the database systems
* Work with the latest cloud technologies such as Azure, Salesforce , SAP Cloud
We are open to speaking to people with different levels of experience from different IT support backgrounds. You do need to be a confident & personable person as you will be directly communicating with Senior level stakeholders to understand and resolve issues.
An understanding / knowledge around SQL is desired; however, you must have an interest and desire to learn all things SQL and progress your career in this direction.
This position comes with a lot of training, especially in Azure & SQL and therefore a strong attitude and drive to learn is important!