IT System Administrator required by our client, a fast growing (SaaS) solution provider based in Basildon, Essex, The IT System Administrator will be providing an enterprise class online communication system to various industries and markets.
About the Role
- Data collection of the critical systems
- Analysing of data and taking actions to ensuring optimal performance of systems
- Managing back-ups/restore and DR/BC systems are tested
- Ensuring related documents are produced and updated
- The windows based production infrastructure includes virtualised servers within a clustered/HA environment, hosted on HP blade servers and FC SAN arrays
- The successful candidate will have responsibility for ensuring seamless continuity of all systems.
- Therefore the role will include system monitoring using a number of tools, system updates, backups, data storage and fault-finding, management of their business continuity strategy, disaster recovering plan and IT security in relation to their contractual obligations
Other benefits include:
- Proven hands-on experience is a must with HP blade systems, virtualisation, networks
- A genuine understanding and exposure of iLO, SNMP, cluster/HA, Raid and SAN
- Experience with MS Azure
- At an OS/Application level, the candidate must have set-up and managed Window Server 2012+, Active Directory, GPO, Hyper-V, Clustering (including MSSQL), VPN, vLans, DPM, SQL Server, Windows Services and Web Applications (IIS)
· Competitive salary
· Annual profit share
· Company pension
· 28 days paid holiday (incl Bank Holidays)
· Friendly, dynamic, creative company
· Great prospects and personal growth
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA'S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, sexuality, race or religion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age sex, sexuality, race or religion for this role.