Product Manager - ITSM - UK Based
This is an exciting opportunity for a ITSM/ServiceNow Professional to join a leading world class client of ours within the implementation phase of ServiceNow.
* The ITSM Product Manager will be responsible for all development, deployment, administration and automation of the ITSM platform, ensuring adherence to core ITIL disciplines.
* This is a contract opportunity with the ability for it to turn Permanent
* Managing permissions and access (roles, users, and groups)
* Troubleshoot system issues, investigate and recommend permanent solution and workarounds
* Guide business users with the process and ServiceNow / Improve business processes and manage continuous improvement projects
* Maintaining instance performance with regular check-ups
* Analyse the current environment and propose automation whenever possible
* Manage functional and process documentation
* Coordinate upgrades and changes to the ServiceNow instance
* Deploy update sets from non-prod environments
* Setup reports and schedules
* Expertise in ServiceNow configuration, administration, and usage
* Minimum 2 years of job-related experience
* Self-motivated candidate and have experience in ServiceNow ITSM processes and workflows
* Good working knowledge of ITOM processes and workflows
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Troubleshooting skills
* Knowledge of ITIL and Service Delivery best practices
* Hands-on development, management, and deployment experience with ServiceNow
If this role is of interest, please apply directly online.