Senior Java Developer - Multiple Headcount
Location: Working from Home / City of London
Salary: £100,000 - £200,000 depending on experience + Bonus / Benefit package
Salaries are open/flexible and will depend on experience!
I am working with an Investment Management fund that is building out their development team.
I am looking for 6+ developers across two teams.
Team 1 - Middle office build
Experience in Designing & building best in class middle office systems
Experience working with cloud-based relational database systems
Team 2 - Full stack
Java backend and React frontend experience
Real time/ systematic/ eTrading
* 5+ years of Java programming experience.
* Extensive experience designing and building middle office systems.
* Experience working with cloud-based relational database systems (eg Snowflake).
* Experience querying and manipulating large datasets.
* Experience with Agile & TDD software development and a strong philosophy around automated test coverage.
* Experience with CI/CD methodologies (Git, Gradle, Jenkins, etc.) and container-based packaging & deployment.
* Knowledge of financial market structures.
* BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline.
* Self-motivated, proactive.
* Experience dealing with prime brokerage services.
* Experience with equity post-trade allocation systems, reconciliation and matching processes.
* Background covering a wide range of global equity markets.
* Knowledge of corporate actions.
* Experience with fees and commissions calculations.
* Python programming experience.