Java Developer required by our client, a growing consultancy. You will be part of a major transformation programme that will impact people across the country in many positive ways.
Are you a full stack developer?
Are you looking for a new and exciting role where you can tackle interesting problems, make a difference and put your skills into practice?
If you are then please read on.
Technical Skills and Experience you will need to have:
- Experience in delivering software across the full stack i.e frontend, backend, database, testing and automation/deployment
- Strong experience of backend technologies including Java, dropwizard, Spring, JMS, Apache ActiveMQ
- Experience using database technologies
- Experience building complex software (e.g. microservices/platforms) and working in conjunction with other teams to deliver meaningful experiences to users
- Experience of agile testing/QA strategies and automation including building unit Mocha, Chai, Sinon.js
- Working in a Continuous Integration environment is a requirement
- Experience using modern version control (Git).
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA'S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, sexuality, race, or religion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age sex, sexuality, race, or religion for this role.