Do you have a qualification in Computer Science or similar with some customer service experience and are looking to start a career in IT? OR Perhaps you have some technical helpdesk experience already and are seeking to progress your career further?
Woking closely with the product team you will specialise in providing helpdesk support to B2B customers on a bespoke piece of software.
What will you be doing?
* You'll be given lots of training in order to answer calls and emails from clients to provide ongoing support and advice
* Diagnose user and application issues and provide clients with guidance to resolution
* Educate and train clients on the functionality and use of the system
* Identify the cause of any fault reported including second-line code reviews
* Liaise with the development team in respect of technical queries
* Log calls and maintain accurate records of client contacts
* Maintain regular contact with clients
* Assisting with internal product testing and software releases
* Clients will rely on you for guidance in the use of systems and regular updates for longer running issues and system releases.
* Make routine (basic) software changes as appropriate
* Assist with the maintenance and support of internal and hosting infrastructures
What do you need?
* Good client facing skills, via phone, email and face-to-face
* Familiarity with basic IT tools (Word, Excel, major browsers - Chrome, Safari, Edge etc.)
* Comfortable with technical web-based tools
* Strong interest in Technology
* Clear written and spoken communication skills
* Technical knowledge of databases (in particular MS SQL Server) and database applications
* Previous experience of delivering training
What's on offer?
* Lots of technology training to get you up to speed
* Salary of £22,000 to £26,000
* 35 hour working week, with flexi start time
* Life Insurance
* 25 days holiday + BH
F4P Recruitment is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Business OfficeSupport; IT & Executive. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. F4P Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency & are GDPR compliant.