Trainee Applications/Technical Engineer
Our client is a well established Global manufacturer of power generation/turbines/combustion to a myriad of industries including Marine, Petrochemical, Waste to Energy, Hospitals, Education, Offshore Oil & Gas, Power Generation, etc. Their market leading comprehensive product range means that they have gained an enviable global reputation synonymous with excellence in the +100 countries that utilise their products/services. We are proud to be an integral part of their ongoing expansion, providing them with suitable local staff to complement their outstanding existing team.
Due to continued expansion of their European Headquarters an opportunity has arisen for a talented Trainee Applications Engineer /Technical Engineer to join their team specialising in rentals of vapour combustion units, incinerators and flares. Focusing on technical support through applications solutions, proposals creation, technical support (both office and customer facing) and through supporting the whole process.You will be responsible for;
* Gain an understanding of customer's technical requirements
* Building good sound customer relationships
* Assist with preparing technical and commercial proposals for customers
* Proposal/"loose fit" design
* Following up on proposals and attending clarification meetings
* Presenting both internally and to customer's at their location
* Internal project support
* Visiting established and potential customer plant. This will involve foreign travel
This is an outstanding opportunity for a talented & ambitious engineer to build a career within a market leading organisation in the oil industry.
The successful Applications/Technical Sales Engineer candidate will be;
* Well qualified Engineer (Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical)
* Ambitious person looking for a career
* Possess excellent communication skills
* Customer facing/commercial experience is essential
* Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
* Happy with international travel
Allied to the desire, ability and confidence to forge a career within a market leading organisation.
Salary: Depending on Experience + Excellent Package
Critical Illness Cover
25 Days leave + 8 days statutory holidays
Location: South Lincolnshire, Rutland, North Cambridgeshire
This role is commutable from:
Alternative Titles: Trainee Junior Applications Engineer, Proposals Engineer Combustion / Technical Sales Engineer, Graduate Flare Systems Applications Engineer, Commercially Focussed Technician, After Market Applications Engineer, Trainee Technical Sales Engineer - Petrochemical Industry, Junior Engineer - Combustion Equipment, Thermal Oxidisers Engineer, Sales Power Generation, Applications Engineer , Sales Engineer in Oil & Gas Aftermarket
Mana Resourcing is a specialist recruitment company working within the Engineering, Sales, IT and Commercial sectors. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates alike.
Combustion Equipment, Flare Gas Recovery, Flare System, Flare Rental, Elevated Flare, Smokeless Flare, Derrick Supported Flares, Ultra Low NOx Burner, Incinerators, Thermal Oxidizer, Parts and Service, Boiler Burner, Tail Gas Incinerator, Sulfur Equipment