Position: Junior Artwork Designer
Location: Hertfordshire / Home working
Salary: £22000 to £26000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Client is a Specialist Supplier of Display and Merchandising to Global brands, providing a more supply model for POP emphasizes global consolidation and highly efficient product design. Due to rapid company expansion, currently client is looking for a Junior Artwork Designer to be based in their north London office.
- Creating and formatting artwork for POP displays for approval and then to the production facilities.
- Creating visual concepts to ensure they meet print standards, such as colour, typography, and imagery.
- Carry out and support in any ad-hoc projects by the Print & Design Manager to support company effectiveness.
• Expert knowledge of using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
• Strong retouching and visualization skills.
• Ability to create visual concepts.
• Strong layout and typographical skills.
• Excellent communication and collaborative skills.
• Creative flair and an eye for design.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines.
• An understanding of our key manufacturing processes in print, preferably with knowledge of manufacturing in China.
• Great interpersonal skills, excellence in communication and an understanding of business relationships.
• An interest in brand marketing and a truly international outlook on the world.
• 2+ years working in an agency or studio environment along with good knowledge of mainstream printing processes.