Our clients are looking for a passionate entry-level Junior C# Developer: to join an in-house development team, building and working on web-based software applications built on top of the Microsoft C# .NET development stack.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team working within a dynamic, market-leading small business. The Junior SC# Developer will be involved in all areas of development from design to development through to testing.
You should be a Junior .NET C# Developer / Junior C# Developer / Technologist / Junior Software Developer (.NET / C# ) / .NET Developer / C# Developer / Junior C# Software Engineer / C#/.NET Developer /Junior Full Stack C# Developer
Desired Skills & Experience:
Core Competency Requirements –
- 1 Years’ experience / BTEC in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong desire to learn
- Solid understanding of object-oriented & event driven programming concepts
- Familiarity with version control concepts
- Knowledge of software installations and support
- Exposure to Microsoft .NET development using VB
- A great environment for learning the software development life cycle and business perspectives
- A competitive salary, paid holidays, pensions
- Working in a small office with a great friendly atmosphere
- Hours of work – 35 per week, Monday to Friday
- Free Tea and Coffee
- Continuous learning through online training (Pluralsight)
- Cake on Thursdays
- Free monthly Cinema tickets and discounts at various shops through Perkbox membership
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA`S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.