Junior C# Developer required the UK’s largest independent supplier in this industry. The head office is in Chester. There will be flexibility on home working with attendance in the office on an as needed basis.
The company is now looking to employ a C# developer to support both the existing resource and expand the capability of the team.
· Mobile developments, including expansion of a bar-coding solution
· Enhancements to existing internal solutions
· Creation of internal systems to replace functionality.
· Implementation of additional packaging solutions (CRM and PPM) primarily working on interfaces with our existing ERP solution.
This role requires an individual with a mixture of skills / development experience:
· Experience of working within a company’s development environment
· Experience of current Microsoft .Net technologies: C#, ASP.NET, MVC, WINFORMS
Would be an advantage:
· Experience of developing bespoke solutions
· Experience of SQL Server databases
· Business process awareness
· Driving License
Weekly Hours: 37.5
Pension: Employer Contribution of 3% of Salary
Standard Hours: 8:30 – 16:30 (1 Hour lunch), start and end times are flexible.
Holidays: 25 Days + Bank Holidays
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA'S AND WORK PERMITS. Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client. Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, sexuality, race or religion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age sex, sexuality, race or religion for this role.