A leading construction consultancy in Central London is looking to appoint a new Junior CDM Consultant / Advisor to Principal Designer to become part of their team of health and safety professionals.
An excellent chance to get your foot in the door with a well known London based construction consultancy, who will invest in your career, growing within a company that provides a bespoke, complete consultancy service to high end, well established clients and high valued construction projects.
The client values and promote a positive work-life balance, providing a balanced, enjoyable career, working hard to make sure everyone feels a valued part of their organisation.
The role of the Junior CDM Consultant / Advisor to Principal Designer
As the Junior CDM Consultant / Advisor to Principal Designer your main responsibilities will include:
* Assisting the Principal Designer with his duties in accordance with CDM2015
* Talks with clients, design team members and contractors
* Helping lead design teams through the design process in line with CDM regulations.
* Undertake Inspections on site and inform on pre-construction phase risk
* Undertaking duties in accordance with the CDM Regulations 2015.
The Successful Junior CDM Consultant / Advisor to Principal Designer
The successful Junior CDM Consultant / Advisor to Principal Designer should ideally hold the following:
* Knowledge of Construction, Design and Management (CDM) Regs 2015
* NEBOSH National Certificate or in process of completing
* IOSH membership - Tech minimum
* Ability to manage own time effectively, prioritise workload and ability to lead teams
* Understanding of CDM2015 and Construction Health and Safety
* At least one year experience in similar H&S role
The Package of the successful Junior CDM Consultant / Advisor to Principal Designer
* Salary of up to £42500
* Fee related bonus scheme,
* Annual salary review in June
* Company pension scheme
* 23 days holiday + 1 day for Birthday + potential 2 extra days for meeting/exceeding business fee targets at 6 months and end financial year
* iPhone & Laptop to support flexible working
* Professional Membership subscriptions
* Training & career development investment
If you are a CDM / Health and Safety Advisor in the London area, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / IIRSM / CDM / IMaPS / CMaPS / CDM Coordinator / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Advisor / Principle Designer / London / CDM Advisor / CDM2015