Junior IT Technical Support Engineer required by our client, a very successful software company in the work management market. As a member of our IT Technical Support you are responsible for the smooth running of computer systems and ensuring users get maximum benefits from them.
• Knowledge of Microsoft desktop/server operating systems
• Knowledge of Microsoft SQL/Exchange/Active Directory
• Knowledge of networking
• Ensure that all requests are dealt with according to set SLA’s, standards and procedures
• Log requests and provide timely feedback to our end users
• Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
• Replace parts as required
• Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
• Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
• Support the roll-out of new applications
• Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with issues
** ** Would be required to work one of 3 shift patterns during the core support hours of
|ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA'S AND WORK PERMITS.|
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, sexuality, race or religion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age sex, sexuality, race or religion for this role.