Kitchen Production Assistant
7:30am-4:00pm (All breaks paid)
£9.75ph (Starting Salary)
Company client is searching for kitchen production assistants for an expanding food production company based a 13 minutes’ drive from Newbury town centre. Within this role you will be tasked with the machine testing, packaging and storage of their products splitting your time between the on-site kitchen and warehouse.
· Uphold all health and safety procedures.
· Maintain a clean working environment throughout the day.
· Perform quality control on all products you encounter (check for imperfections).
· Maintain all machinery and report all faults.
· Correctly package products keeping within the company specifications.
· Ensure products are sealed, dated correctly, pallet stacked and refrigerated/frozen correctly.
· Stock rotation and control.
· Cleaning of cooking pans, blenders, and specialist equipment.
· Work towards daily team targets.
Preferred and desired
· Ideally have worked in a food production environment, pub, bakery, or processing plant.
· Must have own transport as site is not reachable via public transport.
· Ability to work at a fast pace.
· Basic math and writing skills.
· Ability to follow recipes.
Suitable candidates will be phone/zoom interviewed. Successful candidates will then be invited to site for a face-to-face interview. The client is looking to get new starters in asap.