KYC AML Analyst
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Fully Remote Working
Our rapidly expanding client is a Fintech business in the City who are currently in the process of building out a large KYC AML team as their business continues to grow within the market. Ideally the client is looking for people to start as early in 2022 as possible
- Performing the due diligence on new Clients, requesting the KYC information, documentation, review and verification of received documentation and making an analytical risk assessment for new Clients.
- Thoroughly and succinctly document the research and analysis related to the financial activity and related entities of Clients, for an audience that includes Management, Regulators, Internal Audit, Senior Managers and Internal Compliance.
- Periodically evaluate existing Clients according to established policies and procedures.
- Periodical review of KYC records as to completeness, including verifying that due diligence has been performed and that CBC (due diligence) standards are complied with; also that the files and risk assessments are current and up to date.
- Investigating high risk clients and reporting where necessary, including Politically Exposed Persons, and obtaining all necessary documentation to complete the client file.
- Process entries to open/close clients’ account on our KYC / Related Parties and CDD database, and instruct Client Desk to open/close the accounts on account level in Equation where applicable.
- Maintain continuous contact with customer in order to keep customer file updated.
- Process amended client’ records on our KYC / RP and CDD database.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with relevant internal and external parties to obtain KYC documents.
- Have a thorough understanding of client’s business and related parties in order to monitor client’s activities for unusual transactions.
- Degree in a suitable subject.
- 2-3 years of experience in similar position.
- Can demonstrate experience in KYC work within the financial service industry.
- Good understanding of AML and CTF framework.
- Banking/Hedge fund industry and/or Trust business experience is an advantage.
- Experience with AML monitoring and screening is an advantage.
- Compliance qualification is an advantage.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Must have good planning and time management/prioritization skills.
- Perform further investigation on identified suspicious client and client’s transactions and report to KYC/AML compliance officer.
To apply, please use our standard online application form by clicking the Apply button below.