Lead Developer required by our client a truly disruptive player in the FinTech space. We are bringing innovation to a market that has not changed in more than a decade. and have more than 70 users with more than $1bn dollars in assets under management.
Technical Platform details:
The flagship product is a B2B data-driven web platform.
• They’re currently using Serverless technology with AWS Lambda/Fargate & DynamoDB to build a modern microservices architecture.
On the Back End:
• AWS Lambda Functions, Cognito and DynamoDB, with plans to introduce more data pipeline and analytics capabilities in the future.
• Polyglot back-end currently based on Node.js but with a view to move to strongly typed, compiled languages on the back end (e.g., Golang or Rust).
On the Front End:
• Highly functional web-application optimised for our data-centric userbase.
• React-based single page application.
• A solid track record of back-end development in a serverless/microservices environment, with a strong focus on microservices architectures.
• Experience with CQRS and event-streaming architecture patterns on the asynchronous side
• REST and GraphQL API on the synchronous side
• Good working experience of Node.JS or Python on the back end
• Expertise in at least one strongly typed, compiled language, preferably Rust or Golang
• Solid experience with relational (PostgreSQL) and noSQL databases (AWS DynamoDB, Mongo, etc)
• DevOps/SRE skills, including Terraform for AWS, Docker, CI/CD using Gitlab.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA`S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.