Dev Lead / PO
Are you an experienced Owner looking for a new permanent role with an exciting and ambitious company?
If so, this could be the perfect Dev Lead / PO role for you…
Client is working closely with an International Software business who are looking for a proven Dev Lead / PO with exceptional communication skills, working remotely anywhere within the UK, whilst being able to visit one of their offices, based in either Bedford or Poole for occasional team meetings.
Our client is looking to interview immediately and will on-board a suitable candidate ASAP.
* To collaborate with the CTO and Development Manager to define and deliver the product vision, product roadmap and write Product Requirements and/or Technical Specifications with a specific emphasis on usability, performance and scalability.
* Creating, maintaining and prioritising the Backlog for assigned projects.
* Responsibility for the development of the most difficult and complicated tasks, it's your project so your responsibility!
* Conducting requirement gathering workshops with stakeholders at the start of each project to collaboratively write user stories and agree on acceptance criteria.
* Architecting the features needed to deliver the project while ensuring consistency with the wider platform.
* Working with stakeholders to prioritise stories and the development team to refine estimations.
* Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate and develop team members.
* Participate in the recruitment process for new development team members.
* Foster a culture of continuous improvement in all areas of technology and the software development process.
* Help ensure that the Development Team adheres to the requirements of ISO9001, ISO27001, PCI-DSS and any future quality or security accreditations that Netcall holds.
* Provide regular progress reports and KPI metrics on progress to the Development Manager.
You will have proven experience of performing a similar Dev Lead / PO role within the software sector.
* You keep your finger on the pulse, you have an interest in learning about new frameworks, libraries and techniques and how they could be utilised.
* You have significant experience in delivering large scale and complex development projects as a lead Developer, Product Owner and/or Development Manager.
* You have experience working within a multidisciplinary team including project managers, product owners, developers/builders and QA/test resources.
* You have the ability to manage conflicting messages, influence stakeholders whilst retaining a focus on core business requirements.
* You are able to prioritise your work and deliver to tight timescales, demonstrating good organisational, communication and administrative skills.
* You take responsibility for your own professional development and learning and encourage others in the team to do the same.
Desirable but not essential experience:
* Experience of some of the tools and libraries we use, including Git, Gulp, Vue and the Linux command line.
* Experience of scalable cloud-based architectures.
* Knowledge of secure coding techniques, PA-DSS, PCI-DSS and ISO27001.
We are looking for someone that can display excellent communication at all levels, a true team player with the flexibility to adapt and deliver the very best outcomes at all times. With a creative flair you will be able to work independently and as part of a dynamic and friendly team.
There is a very competitive basic salary range available for this Dev Lead / PO role, coupled with company benefits, full ongoing support, training and genuine career opportunities you would expect from a rapidly expanding PLC.
If you have the Dev Lead / PO experience our client is looking for then apply now.