Lead / Principal Engineer
£negotiable plus benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious engineer to join an established team of consultant engineers in Glasgow.
You will be managing the local office to ensure it's profitable by attracting and maintaining the right local clients that fit the local economy and also the strategic direction of the business. Additionally, you will be ensuring resources are fully utilised, deliver technical competence, and are provided with a great place to work with day-to-day leadership.
You will support the Board and wider Group to effectively implement departmental, office and Board strategies and contribute to the company's overall strategic decisions.
In addition to managing the team, you will also be involved in day-to-day engineering.
Competencies required for the Lead / Principal Engineer role
* Commercially aware, with successful client relationships and able to develop new client relationships.
* Leads by example and is approachable and professional when dealing with staff and external clients.
* Collaborates effectively at local office level and across the group.
* Self-motivated and ability to manage own workload and the wider team.
* You will be encouraged to advance within the company. Advancement depends on the ability to demonstrate your capabilities and commitment to a career in Consulting Engineering.
Applicants must be a Chartered Engineer, ideally Structural, but could also be Geotechnical or Civil.
To be considered for this opportunity click 'Apply' to forward your CV.