LEAD ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT - reinsurance program
City of London
£90,000 - £105,000 per annum
The Enterprise Architect will provide technology direction to a range of stakeholders including suppliers, IT and business through strategies, road maps, standards and project.
Your responsibilities for this role may include, but are not limited to:
* Conduct technology assurance and governance. Ensure aligned to architecture policy and practices
* Maximise the alignment & leverage reuse of technology, establish common solutions & optimise skills across to achieve cost efficiencies
* Deliver or contribute to strategy, principles, policies and road maps for assigned domains in line with agreed timelines and priorities
* Use standardised tools and approach to documenting enterprise architecture to ensure consistency across the team
* Actively promote and embed the architecture ways of working and due governance.
* Conduct research of emerging architecture and technology trends.
* Provide support during technology decision making activities
You will need to be able to display you have the following qualifications and experience:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
* Previous experience as a technical lead or significant solution architecture experience
* Significant experience in project delivery including large scale programme experience
* Working knowledge of architecture: concepts, practices and tools
* Working knowledge of Digital, emerging and disruptive technology applications
* Working knowledge of the overall current state and future IT strategy and how the future state is aligned to the business strategy
* Working knowledge of insurance and reinsurance business, with reinsurance being a particular advantage
* Basic knowledge of the inter-operation of hardware, network and software components necessary for the delivery of complete, complex systems
* Reinsurance/Insurance experience