FINTEC recruit is seeking a Lead Environmental Consultant - Cables. This is a permanent role for our renewables client and can be based remote or within one of our clients 5 UK offices. Joining the Environmental Division, the role involves support for subsea cable projects including interconnectors, export cables and power from shore projects as well as offshore wind projects as maybe required. Working alongside engineers and environmental practitioners across the business in delivery of integrated cable project solutions from concept design, route engineering, EIA and construction support. Salary is negotiable by experience plus benefits
* Leading a team of environmental consultants delivering projects on time and within budgets.
* Working with the senior management team to delivery larger and more complex scopes, preparing project documentation and undertaking impact assessments
* Project management across a range of projects, key contact for client/customers
* Internal subject matter expert
Skills and Experience for the Lead Environmental Consultant -Cables
* Experience of scoping reports, ESIA Reports, HRA Reports, Section 36 Applications, Marine Licences, European Species Licences etc.
* Hold a Degree in environmental or in another relevant discipline
* Have commercial awareness
* Knowledge of cable installations methodologies and associated environmental and technical constraints
* A good understanding of the legislation for all areas of the UK
* An interest in offshore energy industries
* Bring expertise in a marine environmental subject matters
* Good knowledge of cable installation methodologies and associated environmental and technical constraints is desirable
Full details of the Lead Environmental Consultant - Cables is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV to FINTEC recruit
FINTEC recruit offers specialist recruitment support for businesses in Engineering, Technology, FinTech and financial markets, including supporting roles in procurement, business development, health and safety and quality management positions.