Our client is looking to interview immediately and will on-board a suitable candidate ASAP.
* Responsibility for the development of the most difficult and complicated tasks in each project.
* Architect the features needed to deliver the project while ensuring consistency with the wider platform.
* Working closely with Development PO's to bring product vision to life.
* Providing leadership and guidance to coach, motivate and develop team members.
* Helping ensure that the Development Team adheres to the requirements of ISO9001, ISO27001, PCI-DSS and any future quality or security accreditations.
Application development experience using the following technologies:
* VueJS 3
* TypeScript = 1+ year(s) experience.
* HTML/CSS/SCSS = 3+ years.
* PHP & MySQL = desirable but not essential.
* Significant experience in delivering large scale and complex development projects as a Senior or Lead Developer, whilst working within a multidisciplinary team including project managers, product owners, developers/builders and QA/test resources.
* You keep your finger on the pulse, you have an interest in learning about new frameworks, libraries and techniques and how they could be utilised.
* Ability to manage conflicting messages, influencing stakeholders whilst retaining a focus on core business requirements.
* Experience of working to and delivering to tight timescales, demonstrating good organisational, communication and administrative skills.
* Experience of using Git, Gulp and the Linux command line.
* Up-to-date on industry trends, best practice, and standards (e.g. ECMAScript, W3C).
* Appreciation of accessibility standards.
* Experience of scalable cloud-based architectures
* Knowledge of secure coding techniques, PA-DSS, PCI-DSS and ISO27001
We are looking for someone that can display excellent communication at all levels, a true team player with the flexibility to adapt and deliver the very best outcomes at all times. With a creative flair you will be able to work independently and as part of a dynamic and friendly team.