Legal Counsel - Commercial Contracts
A leading software consultancy is looking for a Solicitor from private practice to join their in-house team. This role will look at commercial contracts, IT agreements, software licensing, framework agreements.
This role is suitable for a Junior Lawyer looking to make a move in-house.
The main responsibilities will include;
* Reviewing, drafting and advising on commercial agreements including MSAs
* Reviewing non-disclosure agreements
* Advising on data protection, GDPR and non-contentious IP matters
* Supporting the wider business on ad hoc legal matters
* 2-5 years PQE
* Commercial Lawyer at a private practice
* Ability to work as part of a team and independently
* Competitive salary
* Career progression
* A diverse work force