Reporting into the General Counsel this opportunity offers true exposure to an international organisation. You will be primarily responsible for drafting, reviewing and negotiating contract terms and conditions for a growing international organisation.
* You will be responsible for drafting and reviewing of binding authority agreements, TOBA's, claims handling agreements, and a variety of supplier agreements including IT related agreements.
* Providing day to day legal support for UK entities
* You will be responsible for providing advice and guidance to Company Market entities' on a range of matters, including legal, compliance, governance, regulation, operational and company secretarial
* Working closely with other Group functions, including Underwriting, Compliance and Risk to deliver key strategic priorities
* Communicating with external clients
* Co-ordinating support from other members of the European Legal team
* 3-7PQE within EU with strong legal experience in general insurance, financial services and corporate law
* Experience in drafting, reviewing and negotiating insurance related agreements
* Experience in implementing new regulation