Legal Counsel - Fintech
London - Hybrid working
Astral Legal have partnered with a top London based Fintech who support established small & enterprise businesses.
Reporting into the General Counsel as a Legal Counsel you will be required to handle the following:
* Support the GC in providing the business with effective and wide-ranging commercial, legal and strategic advice, including general banking and regulatory matters
* Handling a variety of contracts including IP/Commercial Contracts/ Employment/ E-Commerce/Data Protection/ Marketing and Advertising.
* Draft, negotiate and advise on a wide variety of commercial contracts with our strategic partners including forward flow and white label arrangements
* Review, draft, negotiate and advise on commercial contracts with 3rd party suppliers
* Draft, negotiate and advise on our client documentation
* Working closely with external counsel in a cost effective manner
* Ensure the business is protected from a risk perspective
The ideal Legal Counsel will be:
* 3-4 years qualified Solicitor
* Strong experience handling commercial contracts
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Please apply now for immediate consideration