Light Commercial Fitter
£23000 - £27000 Negotiable plus top benefits
Opportunity to join a national leading managed service provider, specialising in manned and unmanned vehicle hire, plant and transport solutions, focusing on safety and service.
They pride themselves on fostering a great working environment, if you're passionate about doing great things in a fast-moving industry, we'd love to hear from you.
This is a full time permanent position working 40 Hours per Week - Monday to Friday and some weekend work may be required from time to time. The pay is highly negotiable dependent on experience and skills. duties will include:
* Working on a wide variety on LCV's
* Servicing and general maintenance
* Minor and major repair work
* Completion of job cards with accurate detail of work completed
* Promoting high levels of customer service and professionalism
* Must have a recognised LCV apprenticeship or time served
* Fully skilled in all aspects of LCV repairs and maintenance
* Ability to work to a high standard both independently and as part of a multi-disciplined team within a busy workshop environment
* Complete job cards with accurate detail of work completed
* Demonstrate a positive safety culture at all times
* Work effectively as a member of the team
* Promoting high levels of customer service and professionalism at all times
* Full Driving Licence
The salary is highly negotiable dependant on your experience and an excellent range of benefits are on offer including, company pension, Salary Sacrifice Programmes, Learning & Development Tools, 24/7 Confidential Support Helpline, Structured Counselling Sessions, Aura Mindfulness app, Company Birthday Box along with 250+ discounts to include, Instore, Restaurants, Gym Membership and more, as well as a free perk each week.
Excellent opportunity, great company and outstanding benefits. For more information contact Kim Simpson for a confidential discussion.