Due to expansion we are currently looking to recruit a Logistics Planner to join our office based team based in Tamworth.
You will ensure the highest standards of deliveries are met for all of our customers, ensuring that all scheduled deliveries are completed in line with the customers' expectations.
This is a full time permanent position which offers a £25,000 salary plus a bonus of upto £3000.
Working on a 4 day on 4 day off 12 hour shift rota.
I am currently looking for planner for the night shift which is 6pm to 6am the nights shift also attracts a £285 monthly (£3240 yearly) shift allowance
We also offer company benefits and career progression opportunities.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Deliver the schedule, utilise resources efficiently and fulfil customer expectations.
* To ensure customer service is maximised and issues are dealt with to maintain high service levels - communicating direct with customers as necessary.
* To manage all driver operational / delivery queries in a timely and professional manner. Re-routing, scheduling and arranging deliveries accordingly.
* To monitor haulier performance closely to ensure deliveries are made in line with agreements and escalate when necessary.
* Ensuring all necessary information is fed back to the colleagues with in efficiently.
* Provide support to all customers.
* Assist with event investigation and closeout for issues.
* Crisis management - work closely with drivers and customers to minimise the impact in the event of crossovers and spills.
Proven ability of working in an order and dispatch environment that is customer service focused, together with experience of vehicle scheduling.
* Prepared to take the lead and ownership of night shift operations with training
* Be able to prioritise and communicate effectively
* Strong sense of Customer focus
* Strong UK geographical knowledge
* Good written and verbal skills.
* Must be IT literate to an intermediate standard (Excel, Word, Outlook)
* Team player
* Adaptable to new systems and processes
* Attention to detail and application of prevailing business processes
People are key to our continuing success; we work hard to reward, develop and retain staff. We offer a competitive salary, career progression opportunities, along with a comprehensive benefits package which includes;
* Private Medical Insurance
* Worldwide Travel Insurance
* Company Pension
* Life Insurance cover of 4 times basic salary
* Eye Care Vouchers, Flu Jabs
* Ride to Work Scheme
* Access to a discount site for things like eating out, health and leisure etc.
* You will also have access to the 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme.
* Excellent staff facilities
Please send over you cv and suitable candidate will be contacted to discuss further