£21,567 Per Annum + Bonus Schemes + Holidays on Increasing scale every 4 months (Capped at 33 Days) + Voluntary Overtime + Pension + Life Assurance 2 x Annual Salary
Monday to Friday - Double Days
Week 1: 7.30 to 14.30.
Week 2: 14 to 21.30.
Machine Operator required for a well-established manufacturer who are looking to recruit due to growth.
The successful Machine Operator will ideally have production machinery operating experience, from any background, although those with industrial or experience within a hands on role will still be considered. Those with experience of measuring tools or a workshop production environment would be at a significant advantage.
The Machine Operator:
* Operating 4-5 machines on one production line, feeding brass bars through the machine and ensuring production runs through correctly.
* Measuring and checking of parts using Verniers, Gauges and Micrometers.
* Completing 12 weeks training and shadowing program from start date.
The Successful Machine Operator:
* You will ideally have production machine operating experience, from any background.
* Those with experience of measuring tools or a workshop production environment would be at a significant advantage.