A large Facilities Management provider that operates across public, private, and not-for profit sectors are currently seeking a Maintenance Commercial Plumber / Pipe Fitter to join their team.
The Maintenance Commercial Plumber / Pipe Fitter Role
As a Maintenance Commercial Plumber / Pipe Fitter you will be responsible for carrying out a broad range of planned and reactive plumbing / pipe fitting tasks covering Hampshire and surrounding areas.
The work will predominantly in commercial properties in the education, private and public sectors.
The Maintenance Commercial Plumber / Pipe Fitter
Good written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
* Be able to operate SMART devices and complete electronic documentation
* Full driving licence
* Pass DBS / Police background checks for working in schools / Police stations
NVQ Level 2 / 3 plumbing City and Guilds qualification (or equivalent)
* Water Industry Qualification
* Experience in a similar role and working sectors
* A good knowledge and understanding of heating and water systems
* Experience working on various pipe material and size
* Unvented water systems qualification
* £31,000 - £33,000k
* 31 days' annual holiday
* Company Vehicle and Fuel Card
* Employee Assistance Program
* Discretionary company performance related annual bonus
If you are a Maintenance Commercial plumber / Pipe fitter considering your career options, contact Lisa Roberts at Brandon James
Maintenance / Plumber / Pipe Fitter / Commercial / Planned / Reactive