FINTEC recruit is seeking a Maintenance Contracts Manager to work within facilities and estates division of our client business based in Edinburgh. This role is on a 23 month fixed term basis with strong potential for permanency. Salary is commensurate with experience in the £38k to £46K banding.
This role is based in Edinburgh with an option to work remotely. There will be travel to other sites as required, driving licence required. For the Maintenance Contracts Manager, you will have a background in either electrical, mechanical, building services, construction, facilities management discipline. Closing date for applications is 5.7.21
* As a Maintenance Contracts Manager, you will be planning, prioritising procurement and contract management for the estates maintenance resources in the delivery of maintenance.
* Engagement and working with external contractors as required to meet standards required
* You will be the central point for developing, maintaining and managing maintenance contracts and providing support to the estates team to meet maintenance contracts and delivery of maintenance activities.
* Coordinating and contribution to preparation of technical specifications for tenders for estates maintenance services, while working in partnership with procurement leads to meet tendering, evaluation and implementation of new contracts and contract renewals.
* Identify and make recommendations on improvements and developments
* Providing input to budget plans
Skills and Experience required for the Maintenance Contracts Manager
* Qualified to minimum HNC or equivalent in a relevant electrical, mechanical, building services, construction, facilities management related discipline
* Or hold an apprenticeship in an electrical or mechanical discipline at SVQ Level 3 or equivalent
* Contract Management experience within a multi-site environment
* Experience in change management, identifying new ways of working, leading and driving change
* The Contracts Maintenance Manager will provide advice and guidance supporting others, lead individuals and teams
* Possess technical knowledge and understanding of mechanical, electrical and building services as well as current health and safety legislation and contracts maintenance management
* Good organisational skills, problem solving and decision making and good verbal and written communication skills
Full details of the Maintenance Contracts Manager is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV. Closing date is 5.7.21