A large Facilities Management provider that operates across public, private, and not-for profit sectors are currently seeking a Maintenance Contracts Manager to join their team, to oversee a long-term maintenance contract for a local council.
The Maintenance Contracts Manager Role
Primarily based in Portsmouth, the successful candidate will work closely in partnership with the clients engineering department, managing a small team of mechanical and electrical engineers. You will be responsible for the delivery of the repairs, routine servicing and maintenance of mechanical and electrical equipment installed within the councils affected properties. The services are divided into four main service areas:
Responsive repairs and maintenance
* Routine and cyclical servicing
* Out of hours repairs
* Ad-hoc planned maintenance task orders / minor works.
The Maintenance Contracts Manager
* Sound Knowledge of FM hard service delivery and customer satisfaction
* Commercial and financial awareness of Planned and reactive service contracts
* Good understanding of HR processes and procedures
* Excellent people management skills
* IT literate
* Relevant industry qualification
* Experience in a similar role
* Experience of NEC3 term service contracts
* Knowledge of costs reimbursement / open book contracts
* Understanding of "systems thinking and Vanguard methodology"
* £40,000 - £47,000k
* 31 days' annual holiday
* Company Car
* Performance related bonus
If you are a Maintenance Contracts Manager considering your career options, contact Lisa Roberts at Brandon James.
01628 367 043
Maintenance / Contract Manager/ Electrical / Mechanical / Facilities Maintenance