A large Facilities Management provider that operates across public, private, and not-for profit sectors are currently seeking a Maintenance Contracts Manager to join their expanding team. The role will be based in Portsmouth.
The Maintenance Contracts Manager Role
Covering the Portsmouth area, the Maintenance Contracts Manager, will be responsible for County Council projects managing a small team of mechanical and electrical engineers. You will be responsible for the delivery or repairs, routine servicing and maintenance of mechanical and electrical equipment installed in council affected properties.
As a Maintenance Contracts Manager, you will need to be able to demonstrate good practical / organizational skills within four key areas, responsive repairs and maintenance, routine and cyclical servicing, out of hours repairs and ad-hoc planned maintenance task orders / minor works.
The Maintenance Contracts Manager
* Sound knowledge of FM hard service delivery and customer satisfaction.
* Commercial and financial awareness of Planned and reactive service contracts
* Good understanding of HR processes and procedures
* Excellent people management skills
* IT Literate
* Relevant industry qualification
* Experience in a similar role
* Experience of NEC3 term service contracts
* Knowledge of costs reimbursement / open book contracts
* Understanding of "systems thinking and Vanguard methodology"
* £40,000 - £47,000k
* 31 days' annual holiday
* Company Vehicle and Fuel Card
* Performance related bonus
If you are a Maintenance Contracts Manager considering your career options, contact Lisa Roberts at Brandon James.
01628 367 043
Maintenance Contract Manager / County Council / Maintenance / Reactive / Pre planned maintenance