A large Facilities Management provider that operates across public, private, and not-for profit sectors are currently seeking a Maintenance Electrician to join their team.
The Maintenance Electrician Role
As a Maintenance Electrician you will be responsible for carrying out a broad range of planned and reactive electrical tasks for Hampshire County Council covering Eastern Hampshire.
The Maintenance Electrician
* NVQ 2 or 3 in relevant Electrical discipline (or equivalent experience)
* Recognised Health & Safety training
* Experience in an electrical servicing role on similar type of contract
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
* Ability to work well on own or as part of team
* Be able to operate Smart devices and complete electronic documentation
* Full driving licence
* Pass DBS / Police background checks for working in schools / Police stations
* Used to working at heights.
* £31,000 - £33,000k
* 31 days' annual holiday
* Company Vehicle and Fuel Card
* Employee Assistance Program
* Discretionary company performance related annual bonus
If you are a Maintenance Electrician considering your career options, contact Lisa Roberts at Brandon James
Maintenance / Electrical / Electrician / Commercial / Planned / Reactive