Hitchin / Biggleswade / Bedford
Competitive Salary + 25 Days Holiday + Holiday Buy and Sell Scheme + Company Pension (5% Employee, 6% Employer) + 2x Salary Life Insurance + Individual Private Medical + Cycle to Work Scheme
Double Days Monday to Friday – 06:00 to 14:15, 14:00 to 22:15 – Plus Every Other Saturday 06:00 to 14:00
Maintenance Engineer required for a successful food manufacturing company who are going through an exciting period of growth and expansion. This is a great opportunity to join a company who are committed to employee development and can offer long-term job security.
To apply for this role, you will need maintenance experience within a manufacturing environment. This role would suit multi skilled candidates however candidates of either a mechanical or electrical bias are encouraged to apply.
The successful candidate will work independently, responsible for carrying out preventative maintenance on a range of automated production equipment, including working with pneumatic systems, and will carry out reactive maintenance when required.
The role is based from the company's site in Hitchin, however you will be required to travel to their other sites in Bedford and Biggleswade when required.
The Maintenance Engineer Role:
· Carry out mechanical and electrical maintenance and repair work on food production machinery
· Focus on preventative maintenance – reactive when required
· Order spares and parts when required
· Assist with installations when required
· Adhere to company’s hygiene and HSE policies
The Maintenance Engineer Candidate:
· Multi skilled – mechanically or electrically biased
· Maintenance experience working in a manufacturing environment
· Comfortable working at heights and in confined spaces when required
· Comfortable working independently