Days Maintenance Engineer (Senior/Improvements)
Very Competitive Salary + Overtime + Holiday + Cycle to Work Scheme + Life Assurance + Medicash + Company Pension
Monday to Friday 8.15am to 4.30pm
Days Maintenance Engineer required for a leading electronics manufacturing company who can offer the opportunity to work in a state of the art facility and receive a generous remuneration package.
The Days Maintenance Engineer role will suit candidates who have mechanical and electrical maintenance experience, ideally with some experience of wafer processing/electronics manufacturing equipment or similar. The role will suit those looking for an improvements focussed maintenance role as this role includes the development of machinery.
The Days Maintenance Engineer role will involve the reactive and planned maintenance of manufacturing machinery within a designated area. You will work cohesively with the engineering department to enhance machine efficiency and reliability and you will lead and deliver continuous improvement initiatives. You will work in a highly regulated and clean electronics environment. You will contribute to improvement plans with cycle time reduction and tool maintenance schedules.
This is a great opportunity to work in an employee focussed and forward thinking company where you’ll be a valued asset in the engineering team.
The Days Maintenance Role:
* Mechanical and Electrical maintenance of production machinery
* Improvements of machinery
* Lead and deliver continuous improvement initiatives
* Project work
* Work closely with managers
* Offer advice and train when required.
* Manufacturing Maintenance background
* Ideally experience on wafer processing/electronics equipment or similar
* Can demonstrate continuous improvements in maintenance
* 37.5 hours per week - 08.15 to 16.30 Monday to Friday with 45 minutes each day for lunch with flexibility as required