£25,000 to £27,000 + Overtime Paid at Premium + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension + Opportunities for External Training
DAYS - Monday to Thursday, 8am to 4.30pm, Fridays Early Finish, 3.30pm.
Maintenance Engineer required for a very stable and continuously growing manufacturer. You’ll work within a personable team with great working hours and have opportunities to attend external training courses. This is a great opportunity for an Engineer looking to work on a day shift.
The successful Maintenance Engineer will have previous experience within a manufacturing environment. You will need PLC fault finding experience. Previous fabrication experience will serve well. You will be apprentice served or hold a relevant engineering qualification.
This is a chance to join a great working environment, within a business that is constantly growing providing long term stability and great work life balance.
The Maintenance Engineer Role:
* Reactive Maintenance across the various production lines, varying from heavy presses to light machinery.
* Some basic facilities work.
* Fabrication and Welding of parts.
* Reporting into the Maintenance Supervisor.
* Documenting maintenance tasks completed.
* Adhering to H&S policies and practices.
The Successful Maintenance Engineer:
* You will have previous experience within a manufacturing environment.
* You will need PLC fault finding experience.
* Previous fabrication experience is advantageous.
* You will be apprentice served or hold a relevant engineering qualification.