A thriving and expanding building developer are currently seeking a Maintenance Engineer to join their team to carry out pre planned maintenance as well as reactive maintenance.
The Maintenance Engineer's Role
As a Maintenance Engineer you will be an experienced individual who sets high standards for yourself. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, likes a challenge, is a team player and who understands customer service excellence within the after sales environment.
The Maintenance Engineer
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate and have recent experience of carrying out:
* Annual maintenance of gutters, manholes, drain runs, gulleys and hopper heads.
* Small works including decorating, carpentry, and plastering.
* Lamp changing
* Easing locks
* Identifying leaks
* Identifying boiler and mechanical issues
* Maintenance of exteriors - jet washing
* General repairs including making good external cracks.
* Smal tiling works and silicone repairs
* Collection of materials if required and when necessary.
* £27,500 - £34,000
* Company vehicle
* Private health care
* 25 days holiday
* Great career progression
* Travel expenses
* Mobile phone
If you are a Maintenance Engineer currently considering your career options, contact Lisa Roberts at Brandon James.
01628 367 043
Maintenance /Residential / Commercial / Electrical / Mechanical / Handyman