Maintenance Engineer (PLC / SCADA / HMI / Electrical/ Manufacturing)
Witney, Oxford – Day Shift
Up to £50,000 + Up To 10% Bonus + Generous Pension Scheme + 32 Days Holiday Including Bank Holidays + Life Assurance + Permanent Health Insurance + 5% Employer Pension + Extensive Flexible Company Benefits Package.
Maintenance Engineer required on day shift for a successful market leading manufacturer who offer excellent benefits. This is an exciting opportunity to secure a varied role that covers production and facilities equipment. The company are embarking in a huge investment programme that brings multiple engineering challenges.
The successful candidate will be multi skilled with knowledge of PLC, SCADA and/or HMI and experience of working in an automated manufacturing site.
The role itself is varied and will entail both pre-planned and reactive maintenance as well as extensive project based work for continuous improvement. You will be predominantly working on 2 production lines on site which utilise GE Fanuc PLCs. You will also work on inverters, motors, servos and heavy duty lifting equipment. Reporting into the Maintenance Manager, you will be a key member within a small maintenance team where you can influence change and move the company forward.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a market leading company who offer a varied role and training opportunities for the successful candidate. The company have multiple manufacturing sites in the UK and create a range of products for commercial and domestic customers. They are a medium/ heavy industry manufacturer and produce their products at a high volume.
The Maintenance Engineer Role:
* PPM and reactive maintenance on all production machinery and facilities.
* Update and maintain factory systems
* Work in line with health and safety on site.
* Work on continuous improvement projects.
* Assist the Maintenance Manager with setting maintenance budgets and capex justifications.
The Maintenance Engineer:
* Will have maintenance skills and experience within an automated manufacturing facility.
* Multi-skilled with experience of working on PLCs, SCADA and/or HMI’s.
* Will ideally have industrial/factory systems experience.