Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical or Mechanical Bias)
£40,000 + Call Out Rota 1 week in 3 (Circa £3400 Per Annum) + Some Overtime Required + 32 Days Holiday + Product Discounts and Product Allowances
Double Days (eventually moving to Panama Shift).
Maintenance Engineer required for a FMCG manufacturer who have plans for significant growth and investment. They have a brand new purpose built facility with new machinery to maintain.
The successful Maintenance Engineer will be an electrically biased engineer. Applicants will need to have some form of industrial experience, FMCG experience is ideal, but those with previous manufacturing experience/exposure will be considered. Those who have recently completed a manufacturing maintenance apprenticeship can also be considered. You will need a Level 3 electrical engineering qualification or equivalent, as well as an electrical edition.
The company offer a personable working environment with opportunities for technical growth. This is a great opportunity for a motivated engineer to be a part of building up the maintenance department alongside the current engineer.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
* Mostly reactive breakdowns, although plans are in place to implement an effective PPM procedure.
* Maintenance of Production Machinery within a high-volume environment.
* Reporting to the Production Operations Manager and Engineer.
* Electrically will be working on: Single & 3 Phase Electrics, Motors, Invertors, Wiring and drives.
* Mechanically working on when competent: Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Pumps, Valves, Boilers Conveyors, Gears and Bearings.
* Working across beverage processing, bottling lines, palletisers and packaging.
* General housekeeping ensuring a clean and organised environment is maintained.
The Successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
* You will be an electrically biased engineer.
* Electrically competent on the equipment listed.
* Applicants will need to have some form of industrial experience, FMCG experience is ideal, but those with previous manufacturing experience/exposure will be considered.
* You will need a Level 3 electrical engineering qualification or equivalent, as well as an electrical edition.