A large Facilities Management provider that operates across public, private, and not-for profit sectors are currently seeking a HVAC Engineer to join their expanding team.
The HVAC Engineer Role
As HVAC Engineer you will be able to demonstrate an enthusiastic and professional approach to carrying out a broad range of planned and reactive maintenance tasks / fault diagnosis on a range of HVAC systems such as heating plant, AHU's, fan convectors, hot water systems and general plumbing repairs in Winchester.
The work will be predominantly in properties including corporate offices, Grade 1 listed buildings, Libraries & Police HQ.
The HVAC Engineer
* NVQ Level 3 Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning.
* 18th Edition wiring regulations.
* Water services (Unvented, WRAS)
* Commercial heating / Cooling systems including Chillers.
* Use of BMS (Building Management Systems)
* Experience in a similar role
* Recognised Health & Safety training
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Be able to operate Smart devices and complete electronic documentation.
* Full driving license
* Pass DBS / Police background checks for working in schools / Police stations
* £33,000 - £36,000k
* 31 days' annual holiday
* Company Vehicle and Fuel Card
* Employee Assistance Program
If you are a HVAC Engineer considering your career options, contact Lisa Roberts at Brandon James.
01628 367 043
HVAC Engineer / Pre Planned / Maintenance / Reactive / Ventilation / Air Conditioning