Circa £40,000 (Negotiable DOE) + Benefits Package
Days Based Alternating Weeks - Monday to Friday 6am to 3:30pm and Monday to Thursday 8:30am-6pm, Friday 6am-3:30pm
Maintenance Manager required for a well established manufacturer of timber products. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Manager or an experienced Maintenance Engineer looking to step into management within a specialist company who produce high quality products.
To apply for this role you will have experience maintaining mechanical and electrical machinery within ANY background but experience working in a heavy industrial environment would be advantageous. Candidates of either a mechanical or electrical bias are encouraged to apply but you must be confident with both and hold an electrical qualification.
The successful candidate will oversee a team of three engineers working within a sawmill environment. You will spend approximately 80% of your time working hands on, responsible for carrying out reactive and preventative maintenance on production and processing equipment and can expect to spend the other 20% of your role within the office planning works. You will work largely on the saws and rotating equipment, 3 phase electrics, hydraulic and pneumatic systems. You will also carry out fault finding on Siemens 7 PLCs.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable company with a strong presence across the UK.
*Maintenance of rotating equipment and saws
*Overseeing three engineers
*3 Phase, PLCs, Hydraulic Systems and Pneumatic Systems
*Multi Skilled – need electrical qualification
*Management experience or experienced engineer looking to step up
*Heavy industrial experience ideal – NOT essential