Maintenance Operative - Plumbing Bias
A well-established maintenance contractor that offers a wide range of services are currently seeking an experienced, professional, and well-presented Maintenance Operative with a plumbing bias to their team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Maintenance operative to work within a growing organisation with great contacts across the industry, with big ambitions and a great career development program covering the Borehamwood area.
You will be working within our Helpdesk Department providing reactive maintenance and emergency call outs to their long-standing clients who are used to high standards. Clients including County Councils, Post Offices, Police Stations, retail, and hospitality outlets.
The Maintenance Operative Role
This a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Operative to join a thriving team to undertake routine and maintenance covering the Borehamwood area.
* To carry out all maintenance requirements to sites across the Borehamwood area.
* Primary skill will be carpentry or plumbing however additional skills such as basic painting and decorating, tiling, plastering, and roofing.
* Undertake repairs to high standard.
* Working hours 8am - 5pm
* Call out which is based on a 1 week in 8 rotation.
* Report works carried out on site.
The Maintenance Operative - Plumbing bias
The successful Maintenance Operative will be able to demonstrate the skills above as well as having the following -
* Previous experience in a similar role ideally social housing / residential maintenance
* DBS Checked
* Full valid UK driving license
* CSCS card
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* A drive for quality and excellence
* £31,000 - £34,000
* Company van and fuel card
* Company pension
* Mobile Phone
If you are a Maintenance Operative with a plumbing bias considering your career opportunities, then please contact Lisa Roberts at Brandon James.
01628 367 043
Property / Maintenance / Multi trade / PPM / Building Management/ Plumbing