A well-established maintenance contractor that offers a wide range of services are currently seeking an experienced, professional, and well-presented Maintenance Operative.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Operative to work within a growing organisation with great contacts across the industry, with big ambitions and a great career development program.
The Maintenance Operative Role
This a fantastic opportunity for an experienced maintenance operative with roofing or guttering trade background to join the housing and repairs maintenance team to provide reactive and planned maintenance in East London.
* To carry out all maintenance requirements to sites in East London.
* Primarily dealing with roofing and guttering issues.
* Carry out multi trade duties such as painting, tiling, carpentry, plumbing and basic electrics.
* Order materials in a timely fashion to carry out tasks on site.
* Report works carried out on site.
The Maintenance Operative
The successful Maintenance Operative will be able to demonstrate as well as have the skills above as well as having the following -
* Previous experience in a similar role ideally social housing / residential maintenance
* IPAF Ticket and harness trained.
* Full valid UK driving license
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* A drive for quality and excellence
* £33,000 - £36,000
* Income Protection
* Life Assurance
* Employee Discount Program
* Sick pay
* Employee Assistant Program
* Medical Insurance
* Gym membership
* Eye Care
If you are a Maintenance Operative considering new opportunities, then please contact Lisa Roberts at Brandon James.
01628 367 043
Property / Maintenance / Multi trade / Guttering / Roofing