A well-established maintenance contractor that offers a wide range of services are currently seeking an experienced, professional, and well-presented Maintenance Plumber to cover East London.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Plumber to work within a growing organisation with great contacts across the industry, with big ambitions and a great career development program.
The Maintenance Plumber Role
This a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Plumber to join a thriving team to undertake routine and maintenance for healthcare organisations in East London.
* To carry out all maintenance requirements to sites in East London.
* Leak detection / repair
* Replacement pipework
* Water temperature checks
* Plant room / boiler room checks
* Servicing and /or replacement of thermostatic mixer valves.
* Report works carried out on site.
The Maintenance Plumber
The successful Maintenance Plumber will be able to demonstrate as well as have the skills above as well as having the following -
* Previous experience in a similar role ideally with a Healthcare organisation
* NVQ Level 3 plumbing certificate or equivalent
* Full valid UK driving license
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* A drive for quality and excellence
* £33,000 - £35,000
* Income Protection
* Life Assurance
* Employee Discount Program
* Sick pay
* Employee Assistant Program
* Medical Insurance
* Gym membership
* Eye Care
If you are a Domestic Gas Maintenance Engineer considering new opportunities, then please contact Lisa Roberts at Brandon James.
01628 367 043
Healthcare / Maintenance / Multi trade / Plumbing / Property Maintenance