Strong group is acting on behalf of its client who are one of the UK's leading, multi-disciplined
business service providers, offering data/IT services and facilities management.
My client are looking to recruit a Maintenance Electrical Supervisor on a permanent basis, for projects around Sheffield
The role of the Maintenance Electrical Supervisor is to provide supervision & direction to a team of engineers / Specialist Sub - Contractors in the Electrical Department.
You will be responsible for ensuring Operatives and Sub Contractors are complaint from a technical perspective from commencement to completion of works.
Assisting with the day to day running of the team, creating, and hitting daily objectives, as well as being part of running small projects.
NICEIC Quality Supervisor role will be incorporated within this position, to undertake for the M&E Retail and FM Departments
There may be some hands-on works and call out attendance on a rota basis.
Quality Business Management Systems procedures.
Responsibilities & Duties:
* Ensure all the operatives and specialist sub-contractors are maintaining a high level of Health and Safety to minimise exposure and risk across projects.
* Plan and manage the team's departmental activities in accordance with the agreed budgets and timescales and within policies and standards.
* Manage project scope and implementation of change control strategy and escalate where necessary.
* Manage and set direction for all reporting staff, ensuring regular formal open forums take place with all team members.
* Undertake Site surveys using Site Audit Pro or similar formats to produce reports and attend meetings with clients on behalf of the company.
* Develop and maintain systems to established standards relating to all operational activities.
* Engage and manage subcontract resource.
* Manage project deliverables in line with the project plan.
* Cross reference scope of works and bill of materials/standard quote templates with original scope of works and quotation and escalate any variances.
* Act as a liaison to the relevant team/department Manager
* Work closely with customer representatives to ensure project is delivering agreed outputs.
* Analyse and review working practices in line with company procedures
Skills and Requirements required:
Policy development and implementation.
Project Small Works planned and reactive maintenance Supervision and management.
Multi Skilled - Electrical Bias, knowledge of Fire Alarms, Emergency Lighting, Access control and Nurse Call System would be advantageous.
PC Literate with Microsoft office software packages.
Apprentice Trained/NVQ 3 minimum Electrical Installation Apprentice trained or above.
IET Wiring Regulations, Eighteenth Edition, BS 7671:2018 (Electrical Regulations)
Electrical Inspection and Testing C&G 2391-52 or equivalent
25 days holiday, increasing after 3 full years of service, by one day a year up to 30 days plus bank holidays. Healthcare & Pension.
Salary on offer as per the standard JIB rates will be £19.94ph, there will be interviews taking place for the right Candidates
If you have the necessary skill set for this vacancy, then please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call Chanelle on 020 3376 304